Onesieful only uses your personal information for specific purposes:
- The information you provide will be kept confidential and is collected and processed for the following general purposes or for any other legitimate purpose described by the applicable law.
- To process your purchase or provide requested services;
- To fulfil requests for products and services;
- To improve our products and services;
- To contact you; and to customise the advertisement and content
- Onesieful will not provide or sell any of your personal details or any credit card information to third parties (excluding partners from whom you may have linked to our site) without your permission.
COMMUNICATION & MARKETING
- If you have made a purchase from the website we may occasionally update you on our latest products and offers via e-mail. You will also be given the opportunity to receive such communications from us and selected third parties when you become a member of Onesieful.com.
- All Onesieful members have the option to unsubscribe from marketing communications from us. If you do not wish to continue to receive e-mails from us and/or selected third parties you should opt-out clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any emails which we might send you this will then suspend your e-mail notifications however you can sign up again if you wish to do so.
- Users who have made a purchase from our site may also be included in Google’s Remarketing Lists for Search Ads (RLSA), and therefore more likely to see ads from us. Refer to the section on Cookies and follow those same steps if you would like to be excluded from these lists.
- If you have registered with onesieful.com then your computer will store an identifying cookie which will save you time each time you re-visit the website, by remembering your email address for you. Cookies are small files which are stored on a user’s computer. They are designed to hold a small amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. You can change the settings on your browser to prevent cookies being stored on your computer without your explicit consent.
PROTECTING YOUR SECURITY
- We may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. This is done only to confirm your identity – a credit check is not performed and your credit rating is unaffected.
TRANSFERS OF YOUR INFORMATION
- The information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for Onesieful or one of our suppliers. Such processing may, for example, be required in order to fulfil your order, process your payment details or provide support services.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data, but cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our group of companies. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that Onesieful sells or buys any business or assets;
- if Onesieful or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data which we hold about our customers may be one of the transferred assets; or
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Onesieful, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Onesieful will only disclose your personal information to the extent required or authorised by applicable law, if ordered or required to do so by a court or governmental authority as appropriate in each jurisdiction, or to ensure that we are in compliance with our legal obligations.
THIRD PARTY SITES
- When shopping on Onesieful you may come across links to and from the websites of our partner networks and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
CHECKING YOUR DETAILS
- If you wish to verify the details you have submitted to Onesieful you may do so by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org or the address below. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information. This proof of identity will take the form of your e-mail address and password submitted upon registration. You must therefore keep this information safe as you will be responsible for any action which we take in response to a request from someone using your e-mail and password. We recommend that you do not use your browser’s password memory function as this may result in someone accessing your personal information.
- Onesieful (at the address below) is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1988 and 2003 (the Act).
- You have the right to access the information which Onesieful holds about you and your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of €10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- We are always happy to hear from our customers. We are always grateful for any time you spend providing us with the knowledge we need to ensure our customers are completely satisfied with the service we offer. If you have any questions or feedback about this statement, or if you would like us to stop processing your information, please do not hesitate to contact a member of the Onesieful’s Customer Care team, who will be delighted to answer any questions you may have.
- You can either contact our Customer Care team at email@example.com
- Or, write to us at:
Unit B3 Deerpark,
Onesie Size Guide
Our onesies are made of comfortable stretchy fleece so they are easy to size. The most important sizing criteria is height. To help you, we have provided an approximate height range. If in doubt take the next size up. Onesies are designed for an oversized fit and are much more comfortable that little bit bigger.